An Animal Powered Certified Organic Family-Operated "Forever Farm"
Cut Your Own Flowers
Winterberry Farm Certified Organic flowers are grown in rich Maine soil that continues to be carefully amended with only organic matter. We use no pesticides, no herbicides. We grow healthy, beautiful flowers just like grandma grew. Old fashioned varieties and modern ones, too.
Our cut your own flower garden with herbs, is right close to the Winterberry Farm Farmstore and is easily accessible by wheel chair. During Farmstore hours you can cut your own flowers. We will set you up with the right cutting tool.
Charge is by the bouquet, starting at $25.00.
Bring your own vase for the ride home or we have jars available for purchase.
Bi-Weekly Flower Subscription
Receive beautiful bouquets of our sustainably grown flowers, twice-monthly! Our flower shares can be picked up either at the farm or at farmers market starting May 15 – Aug 28. Exact pick up dates are listed on the online store:
- Full shares are twice monthly bouquets from May 15 – Aug 28.
- Half shares choose any three months you would like to receive bouquets and you will receive two bouquets each month.
- The third option you choose one month and you receive two bouquets
Created with our organic blooms grown on our farm in central Maine, on the shore of the Belgrade Lakes.
Grown with love and the beautiful clean fresh and crisp Maine air.
Seasonal Flowers – Why Buy our Flowers
We start with spring bulbs flowers such as daffodils and tulips in May. Then in June come sunflowers, cosmos, asters, peonies, lilacs and more. In July and August many more come in from asclepias to zinnia and many between 81 varieties of cut flowers to be exact. By September we have sweet annie, strawflowers, more sunflowers and dried flowers start to make their appearance. Our flowers are the best value out there:
- We are less expensive than traditional florists
- Our blooms last longer
- Our quality is exceptional because the flowers are picked at the peak of their freshness
- and all our flowers are grown Certified Organically so they are safe for you and for our environment!